86) Diversity training programs are generally intended to provide a vehicle for _____. A. socializing otherwise unmanageable employees B. increasing awareness and examining stereotypes C. focusing on individual differences D. balancing work/life conflicts E. eliminating group learning
87) Although the U.S. has had a longstanding agreement with ___________, after the passage of NAFTA, _________ became the United States’ second largest trading partner. A. Canada, Venezuela B. Canada, Mexico C. Mexico, Canada D. Mexico, Venezuela E. Great Britain, Paraguay
Maximizing profits C
88) The centerpiece of most diversity programs is _____. top management commitment C. employee commitment D. human resource online payday loans Maryland personnel E. training
89) Which social responsibility theory has been advocated by Novel Prizewinning economist Milton Friedman? A. Corporate social audit B. Moral minimum D. Corporate citizenship E. Stakeholder interest
A. employee satisfaction B
90) Which country does the text describe as becoming the largest producer and consumer of many of the world’s goods? A. Ecuador B. Japan C. Canada D. China E. Mexico
91) Which article of the United States Constitution deals with the judicial power of the federal government? A. Article V. B. Article I. C. Article II. D. Article IV. E. Article III.
92) Which of the following is correct about litigating commercial disputes? A. In all states, commercial disputes must be heard in a limited-jurisdiction court. B. Nearly all states have specialized trial courts that hear commercial disputes. D. Businesses generally dislike the concept of specialized trail courts for commercial disputes because the large numbers of consumers who sue businesses in these courts have led the judges to become generally biased against business. E. A few states have established specialized trial courts for commercial disputes.
93) When an economist says that the demand for a product has increased, this means that: A. the demand curve becomes steeper. B. consumers respond to a lower price by buying more. C. quantity demanded is greater at each possible price. D. firms make less of the product available for sale.
94) If consumer incomes increase, the demand for product Y will _____________. A. shift to the right if Y is a normal good B. shift to the right if Y is a complementary good C. necessarily remain unchanged 95) The force behind globalization in _____ was the amount of muscle, hor power that a country could deploy. A. None of these B. Globalization 3.0 C. Globalization 1.0 D. Globalization 2.0
96) The costs of delivering products in the _____ channel are much higher than delivering products in the _____ channel. A. physical, digital B. digital, physical C. e-commerce, digital D. digital, e-commerce E. physical, financial
97) The Global, Web-Based Platform enables individuals to do which of the following? A. all of these answers are correct B. exchange knowledge C. connect, compute, communicate, collaborate, and compete everywhere and all the time D. access information, services, and entertainment E. produce and sell goods and services
98) A ________ has been defined as being a coordinated collection of data, systems, tools, and techniques with supporting software and hardware by which an organization gathers and interprets relevant information from business and environment and turns it into a basis for marketing action. A. database management system B. marketing decision support system C. marketing information system D. marketing intelligence system E. marketing research system
99) Which of the following statements is true concerning the applicability of attitudes in understanding behavior? A. A single, global measure of attitude is necessary to predict behavior B. Cognitive attitudes influence behavior better than affective-based attitudes C. General attitudes are the best predictors of behavior D. Behavior is affected equally by those attitudes formed via social learning and those formed via behavioral learning